Hello, my name is Jasmine. I’m a 22 year old college student creating awkward moments, making mistakes, and establishing a fun life for myself. Everyone has hard times, but the only way to make it through is to stay positive and laugh it off. These accounts are about all the personal lessons, adventures, sarcastic opinions and fun times I experience daily. Enjoy!
1. I’m currently studying biomedical science with the hopes of going to Veterinary Medicine school.
2. People might say I have an unhealthy obsession with hockey, but I disagree. It’s quite healthy!
3. I’m from Wisconsin. Not a fun fact, but it is a fact.
4. I’m African-American, Native-American, Irish, and German
5. Currently teaching myself how to play the ukulele. It’s fun, easy, and I recommend it!
6. You can always find me listening to music, singing, humming, dancing etc. I love all types of music and if you have any recommendations of what I should listen to, you should let me know!
7. Traveling is a favorite thing of mine. However, put on hold due to lack of funds.
8. I’m a new member to the adrenaline junkie community and can’t wait to jump out of a plane. No, I’m not crazy, but my mom never had me tested either…
9. Food obsessions: Ice cream, anything Italian, Pico de Gallo, tequila, wine, and beer
10. Anything Sheldon Cooper does or say on The Big Bang Theory I think is funny.
11. There are two important men in my life. One is a 3 year old black lab named Quinton. He’s a service dog I’m training. Pretty kick-ass, eh? I never have to get up to get my shoes! The second is a 9 year old cat who is crazy and always keeps me laughing. (Needless to say I’m single)
12. This isn’t a fashion blog, but I do love shopping and clothes. It’s more fun when you see someone who doesn’t like you and you look cute!
13. The TV show Gilmore Girls should have been written about my mom and I. The only problem is we swear too much. Not appropriate for the viewers I guess?
Thanks for reading!